Rockin Green diaper laundry soap is free of dyes, enzymes, whiteners and brighteners. So you can rest assured that it is safe for all diapers.
This bag will do at least 45 loads, though some may find it does even more!
Please take great care to keep Rockin’ Green away from pets and children.
For extra stinky diapers consider Funk Rock! ammonia buster and scented Shake it up! diaper pail freshener also from Rockin Green.
Rockin Green laundry soap is available in strength:
Classic Rock: this original formula is great for diapers and regular clothes. This formula is designed for those with middle of the road water, not too soft and not too hard.
Hard Rock 2.0: this hard water formula is perfect for those that struggle with diaper laundry.
Soft Rock: designed for the most sensitive of customers! Designed for those with soft water, this formula is just the right mix of gentle cleaners to get the job done with less rinsing. Available in Bare Naked Babies (unscented) only!
Rockin Green laundry soap in Classic and Hard Rock strengths comes in variety of scents:
- Mighty Mighty Marshmallow - it's sweet and nutty, and very mighty!
- Smashing Watermelons- this juicy watermelon blend is like a kick to your senses..Best Seller!
- Rage against the Raspberry- this raspberry and honey blend will have you running around the laundry room looking for the mosh pit! Best Seller!
- Mötley Cleän - there's clean and then there's Mötley Cleän. This fresh blend has hints of ocean, fresh linen, and sunshine.
- Lavender Mint Revival- this medley of lavender and mint is like nothing you have heard or smelled before!
- Bare Naked Babies- because we love the smell of babies, we offer an unscented variety too!
Rockin Green Diaper Detergent advantages:
- You don’t have to worry about repelling or buildup with Rockin Green. And you only use a small amount with each load of clothes, so it rinses clean.
- Rockin Green is free of dyes, enzymes, whiteners and brighteners. So you can rest assured that it is safe for all diapers.
- Can use for all of your loundry, not just diapers.
- Soak anytime that you feel your diapers need a good deep cleaning.
- Rockin Green was designed with hard water problems in mind, so even if you have had trouble finding things that work in the past, Rockin’ Green will surprise you. If you have soft water, you can use even less Rockin’ Green to get the same effect. Begin with 1 tbs, and adjust the amount as needed.
- Rockin Green is 100% phosphate free. And dioxin free....petroleum free...and fat free!
First Time User: the mission is to de-funk your diapers! To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent do the following:
Please view our selection of BumGenius Diapering products, EcomoBum diapers from Cotton Babies and Flip Diapering System from Cotton Babies.
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin Green, along with your diapers.
Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes. Then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
- Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep-cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. For those with really hard water, you may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
- Note: Excessive soaking of Pul or TPU products is not recommended. Soaking of microfiber or natural fibers is fine.
- Sometimes, it takes a few washes to experience the full benefit of Rockin’ Green. With each wash, Rockin Green will work to pull out the trapped in detergent, grime and minerals that are inside your diapers and inserts, which can temporarily cause stink issues or even repelling for some people. If you experience this problem, we would suggest you Rock a Soak overnight and then do several washes with no soap added to flush out all the gunk. Repeat the process until your diapers are clean smelling, and then continue to use Rockin Green at the recommended dosage for day to day washings.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.
We do require a Return Authorization for all returned merchandise. Items returned without a Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the package might be refused delivery or charged a restocking fee. To receive an RA number, call us at 1-888-998-2229 and we will be happy to assist you. Returned items must be received in brand new clean (sellable) condition including original packaging, manuals, warranty cards, tags, etc. Please note that items sold with free shipping will be refunded the product cost less our shipping expense. The customer is responsible for all return and exchange shipping costs, with the exception of flawed merchandise.
No returns on Dutailier furniture or glider cushions
No returns on products marked "Clearance" or "Final Sale"
No returns on books.
No returns on personal-use breast pumps.
Once the box is opened or unsealed, we cannot accept returns of bottles or breastpump replacement parts, due to hygiene and sanitation. Certain bulk parts come from Medela without boxes - because there is no sealed packaging in the first place, we cannot take these back.
There is a 20% restocking fee on - strollers, car seats, mattresses and co-sleepers
Dutailier gliders, cushions, and ottomans cannot be returned or exchanged but you are covered by warranty in case of flaws or shipping damages - just contact us and we can order a replacement and send you a prepaid shipping label at the manufacturer's expense.
You may select your shipping service during checkout. The Nurture Center offers Ground and Air services, as well as Priority Mail. Most orders ship within one business day (check the item availability info for exceptions to this rule). Please note that we cannot give credit for shipping costs if packages are delayed by the carrier in transit or by international customs inspection.
The Nurture Center ships Monday thru Friday (except holidays). Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will not ship until the next business day. We will get express orders out the same day if ordered by 1PM pacific time.
Shipping costs are calculated real-time based on shipping method, weight, and distance. We keep these prices as low as possible by never charging a handling fee or adding any markup. To see the actual shipping cost, press the "Add to Cart" button for the items you would like to order. Enter your zip code and click "apply" to see your shipping choices. If you do not finalize your order, your personal information is not transmitted to us.
The Nurture Center ships by Fedex Ground. We ship most items from Northern California - see the map below for FedEx Ground transit times to your location Please note that Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not considered transit days.
Fedex Express Saver - 3 Day
Express Saver is a good selection if you are ordering from the East Coast. It takes 3 business days when Ground delivery would be 5 business days.
2nd Day Air and Overnight
We use FedEx 2-day and Overnight. Express orders should be placed by 12 noon pacific time to be guaranteed same-day shipping.
If you order is placed late on Thursday or on Friday morning, and you need Saturday delivery, please enter "Saturday Delivery" in the Comments section. There is an additional charge for FedEx Saturday delivery, which will be added to your shipping charges after your order is placed.
Priority and First Class US Mail
Priority Mail shipping is appropriate for P.O. Boxes, APO addresses, and packages under 4 pounds. Packages under 13 ounces with the Priority Mail shipping option selected might ship First Class Mail.
Shipping Policies for Dutailier Furniture
All Dutailier Furniture must ship Ground. We cannot ship Dutailier Furniture outside of the Continental US, but we can sometimes ship the replacement cushions.
We do ship worldwide. In checkout, the country selection box will show the countries that we are able to ship to at this time. We use Priority Mail International which is 6-10 day airmail service, and Express Mail International, which is 3-5 business day delivery service. Not all products are permitted to ship outside the United States.
California customers will be charged 7.25% sales tax.